Manyavar shook hands with Admitad India to enter Affiliate Marketing Segment
Following the concept of AFFILIATE MARKETING, Admitad has created a unified marketing platform for advertisers and publishers. It manages and affiliates duties and programs for various brands across the globe.
Manyavar has partnered with Admitad India to augment its online marketing strategy and pan-India online presence and consumer base. Admitad India assists brands to reach out to their online audience with the help of new-age publishers, across a host of platforms and formats.
- It is for the first time that Manyavar has stepped into affiliating marketing segment.
- It focuses on how affiliate marketing may drive digital marketing strategies for brands.
- Brands are leveraging e-commerce as a lucrative sales channel for the growth of their business.
- E-commerce business is estimated to grow at CAGR 50%.
- The Indian e-commerce segment is estimated to be worth $1.2 trillion by 2021and Manyavar wants to take advantage of it and reach out to their target audience.
- Admitad India guides brands with relevant content, create their affiliate programs without heavy upfront investments.
- It takes advantage of proprietary technology to enable improved tracking codes, cross-device and cross-browser tracking, third-party tracking, ad performance analysis; product feed integration, and curbing fraudulent traffic.
- Analysis of different association is done, which allows other brands to avoid risk and maximize return on investment.
This new association of Manyavar and Admitad India can be quite beneficial for them as their strategy of roping in e-commerce for their growth is an opportunity like Hulk in front of them.
A highly aspiring Marketing enthusiast with an extensive interest in Marketing Strategy and Digital Marketing. A club of Technical and Marketable human ensures success which drives my interest towards Marketing.