In today’s world, Google’s assistant which is an artificial intelligence-powered virtual assistant is trying to fit in our daily life from the moment we wake up till we sleep at night.
- In scientific terms, we need help from the assistant while driving a car, in the kitchen or while using the phone.
- When the google assistant is connected with google cloud, it draws its ability to be present everywhere over a range of devices we interact throughout the day such as phones, car navigation, smartwatch.
- Google is designing devices according to customer preferences. Ben Actis, a person from Florida recorded a video that shows his grandmother Maria who tried to use the new Google Home – ‘Hey Goo Goo, okay Goo Goo!’. The Actis family can be heard trying to coach Maria through her interactions with the device, as she struggles to activate it with the “wake” words “OK Google” or “Hey Google.”
- Google’s CEO Sundar Pichai has a vision of making Assistant work over the world by adding AI also called Google’s central brain which can easily connect human’s voice modulation with different languages or small things which people want to convey through an assistant. The team also demonstrated how an assistant can book an appointment on behalf of the user and how the assistant tries to have a conversation with the salon representative by using the pause in the voice as a human does.
- The primary target of Google is to provide the CRM system to 60% of small ventures who are still handling calls from customers to book an appointment that can be overcome with the help of Google’s assistant.
Although we have been using Alexa and Siri as an assistant to make our life easier, at the end Google assistant can provide additional features by controlling our devices, smart home devices, and appliances. It’s something that all Android users and even iOS users can enjoy.