The most crucial part of any business is retaining the customers who have visited the website. What makes the customer come back to the website is how you follow up. How do you get traffic on your website?
“Please subscribe to our email list to get the latest updates.”
You have a list of frequent visitors in your email list and you have started building email engagement. They’re getting the content, but the hard part? Getting the user to open an email is a difficult task.
Email engagement is a measure of how people interact with your emails. Open rate, click rate are a few terms that determine the engagement metrics. How people feel about your email will determine if they will engage or not.
- Keep Headline short – The most important and basic tip is to keep the subject headline short and enticing. The first few words of the email decide whether the reader will make it to the end or not. Making subject lines clickable drastically affect open rates.
- Be helpful, not just promotional – Adopt the right strategy to follow up with the customers signed up with your signup forms. You need to add value to the customer’s life, give solutions to the known problems, presenting new and useful information, giving them what they came for.
- Make your emails exclusive – Incite positive feelings, celebrate successes together. A lot of brands send emails if it’s their celebration or user’s birthday and offers which makes a customer feel valued.
- Include Social Media Sharing Buttons – Emails having social media sharing buttons have a higher click rate. Even if the user isn’t interested in the product, they might forward it to the right person. It’s important to extend the reach by including buttons to let people like and follow you on social media networks.
- Frequency is the key – Find the best timing and frequency to send the emails which depend on the target audience. Try experimenting with time frames and run the A/B test.
- Call to action Button – Provide a call to action button in the email to drive the traffic to the website and to increase clickthrough rates.
Quality email marketing that is relevant, on-topic helps to stay in touch with the audience on a regular basis, increases brand recognition, attracts new opportunities and eventually help to earn more of the target market.
4 thoughts on “Engagement Based Email Marketing”
wonderful submit, very informative. I wonder why the other experts of this sector do not realize this.
You should proceed your writing. I’m sure, you
have a huge readers’ base already!
We are a bunch of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community.
Your website provided us with helpful info to work on. You’ve
performed a formidable process and our entire group might
be thankful to you.
Hi, of course this paragraph is actually fastidious and I have learned lot of things from it about
Hi there, I discovered your website by way of Google even as looking for a similar matter, your web site came up, it looks great.
I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
Hello there, simply become aware of your weblog thru
Google, and located that it is really informative.
I am going to watch out for brussels. I will be grateful in case you continue this
in future. Many folks might be benefited out of your