Lux Golden Rose Awards
HUL’s personal care product and India’s very first beauty soap, Lux, has announced the launch of a brand new engagement platform- Lux Golden Rose Awards. The function celebrates and recognizes beauty, style, and glamour of iconic Bollywood characters who have shaped the trends of the country.
• As a brand, Lux has always been associated with the cinema world and was the first brand that highlighted the beauty and style of actresses.
• Being a favourite brand of several Bollywood actresses, Lux takes forward its beauty legacy of 90 years from Leela Chitnis who was the very first actress to endorse Lux to today’s leading ladies like Kareena Kapoor and Deepika Padukone and celebrates their beauty and grace on a glamorous dais with Lux Golden Rose Awards.
• The inaugural edition of the Lux Golden Rose Awards was presented at a ceremony in November 2016. The function was anchored by King of Bollywood- Shah Rukh Khan.
• The Lux Golden Rose Awards is a celebration of the most beautiful women of Bollywood. It celebrates their beauty, style, and glamour, while these actresses have played beautiful and iconic characters in movies over the past few years. And indeed, what a mark they’ve left with their stunning beauty and poise.
• The Lux Golden Rose Awards have become an iconic symbol of celebrating the beauty, style, glamour, and achievement of the most beautiful women in Bollywood. Many actresses like Deepika Padukone, Katrina Kaif, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi and Alia Bhatt.
With a legacy of beauty for over 90 years, Lux goes a step ahead to celebrate this wonderful journey. The journey has been a star-studded one, and it is getting only increasingly beautiful.
Shubhi Sharma39 Posts
I love to express myself either by writing or by sketching. I’m a voracious reader and I love travelling. Music fanatic by birth, I love to play various instruments. I call myself an epicurean because eating delicious food is all that I really need. Stay happy and stay positive.