The American consumer goods giant, Proctor and Gamble, is home to iconic and trusted brands such as Whisper, Head and Shoulder, Gillette, Olay and many more serving customers across the globe. The Personal Care brand of P&G recently came up with a campaign #WhatsYourRepeat embracing women and inspiring them.
- The introduction of Gillette Venus by P&G in 2001 changed the whole idea behind feminity, beauty and hair removal worldwide.
- The brand has always focused its efforts on meeting the diverse needs of women across the globe.
- The company has recently rolled out its new campaign #WhatsYourRepeat to encourage women to do what they love.
- The campaign rightly depicts the bona fide stories of trendsetter women who love what they do, follow their dreams and persist with it. It is designed to embrace today’s prominent women who love their everyday hustle in their lives.
- The ad film is conceptualised by Grey India featuring the stories of four women trendsetters’ – badminton player Daman Raj, slam poet Barbie Rajput, travel influencer Srishti Tehri, and actress Ananya Panday, depicting their real-life struggles.
- The catchy and empowering campaign is a tribute to all the modern and progressive Indian women and celebrates their real selves at the same time having a positive mix impact on the market growth of the brand.