ITC’s Fabelle launches Fabelle Trinity-Truffles Extraordinaire luxury chocolate range
Fabelle has redefined the way chocolate bars should taste, look and feel. It has been offering a premium range of luxury chocolate bars that gives an indulgent experience inspired by rich desserts and elements of nature.
• ITC’s Fabelle revealed its new & most expensive chocolate “Fabelle Trinity Truffles” which hopes to achieve success in the Indian market. The event was accompanied by Michelin Star Chef Philippe Conticini who has made Fabelle Trinity Truffles Extraordinaire.
• The limited-edition chocolate will contain 15 truffles, each weighing 15 gms framed with hand-made wooden boxes available to the customer at Rs.1 lakh inclusive all taxes. The chocolate will be available in three range—Creator, Nurturer, and Destroyer which are made using the best cocoa and rarest ingredients.
• In Indian market, fabelle’s new move to build brand image in minds of customer by making the buyer to adapt the new experience which is being offered by the trio chocolate with each representing a different concept, the Creator in the first represents the start of life cycle with coconut, the rare Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffee in Nurturer and the Destroyer framed with Grand Cru dark chocolate.
• To serve the consumers better, fabelle has succeed in delivering unique benefits as well as have established deep connections with customers. The collaboration of Chef Philippe Conticini and Fabelle’s Master chocolatiers has worked for several months and done the broad research, choosing the correct and best ingredients to bring alive the best chocolate in India.
• Since its launch in 2016, the fabelle has been trying to develop their chocolates by selecting the best cocoas to help create a luxury experience.
• Star Chef Conticini expressed that “Experimenting & Innovating new things has always been his passion and while working, he conveyed his emotions across the project.” He hopes, this creation would seduce people as it did to him.
By expressing their happiness, “With this launch, Fabelle has set a benchmark in the world and has been recorded as the most expensive chocolate under Guinness World Records and by delivering the distinctive chocolate product as a leader which India can be proud of” said Mr. Rustagi Chief Operating Officer – Chocolates, Confectionary, Coffee and New Categories, Food Division, ITC Limited.