Mountain Dew: New marketing campaign is a ready recipe of fearful dilemma and determination
PepsiCo India has launched a new commercial campaign on Television channels with their older Integrated marketing communication “Dar Ke Aage Jeet Hai”.
- The communication is based on the insight that when confronted with fear, one has only two choices – run away from the situation or face it. It focuses on what lies beyond fear and how it can be constructively used as a stepping stone to success.
- Mountain Dew has enjoyed tremendous growth and popularity over the past few years by resonating with people via a deep and compelling consumer insight of overcoming fear in order to face a challenge and win.
- Director of mountain Dew & Energy PepsiCo India said with this inspirational philosophy “Dar Ke Aage Jeet Hai” we live it up with those spirits who push and confront themselves from fear to accomplish astounding success and we are confident that consumers across the country will surely relate themselves with Hrithik Roshan and belief of ‘Darr Ke Aage Jeet Hai’ will resonate strongly with them.
- “Movie actors are thought to be brave and invincible, but there have been moments when learning about a stunt or an action scene has left me questioning if I’m going to be able to pull it off. I have found that when everyone faces fear in any form, facing it head-on is the best way to handle it and welcome all those who are rising through this challenge and trying to conquer it” Hrithik Roshan said.
- Senthil Kumar, chief creative officer, Wunderman Thompson India, said, “The essence of this creative narrative is the concept of’ Daar se daaroge toh kuch bardha kaise karogeh.’ A powerful message is the story of an action hero shooting an action sequence on a film set overcoming his fears of winning; one we’re confident will both be fun and find solidarity with our viewers.
This film is a reiteration of Mountain Dew’s belief that set’s the real heroes apart from the rest. It pleased that the current communication while deepening the consumer connect also takes the brand to the next level in terms of scale.
Rajeev Ranjan1 Posts
A Management Student Love cooking different cuisines and foods Passionate about learning new trends in marketing. Believe in self-competition to push my boundaries to achieve my dreams.
Focusing on creating brand content that is conversational, engaging and adds value to people’s lives. Helping brands create better customer relationships through social media, content marketing and public relations.